[SailfishDevel] Weird behaviour with BT headset

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:04:23 UTC 2016

For whatever is worth, I noticed wlan internet sharing and bluetooth
do not mix well on the Jolla.
If I activate bluetooth when I am using the Jolla as a wireless access
point, there are malfunctions, either the wlan disconnects, bluetooth
disconnects or both. I do not think it is bound to one single
bluetooth device, I have tried several (one bluetooth loudspeaker and
two different bluetooth headsets).

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 3:59 PM,  <juice at swagman.org> wrote:
> jollailija at gmail.com kirjoitti ma helmikuuta 1 16:49:20 2016 GMT+0200:
>> Nice to hear that you've found use of it :)
>
> I love it, so simple yet working. Been an user since last summer :)
>
>> My Jolla has had some really random behaviour after "blinking blue led" UI crash, so I think I'll reset it before updating to 2.0.1 and see if the problem persists.
>>
>> Of cource my headset might be defect as well. But that doesn't really explain the loss of WLAN connection and GStreamer errors, does it?
>>

> Have you checked journal when it happens?
>
>   - juice -
>
> --
> Sent from my Jollaphone

Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams