[SailfishDevel] Weird behaviour with BT headset

jollailija at gmail.com jollailija at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:29:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have no idea what's going on. I decided to post this here first in case you have experience with BT libraries or something.

I have a bluetooth headset which works allright with other devices. However, with Jolla the connection is a bit buggy. When I open Nettiradio (which uses Qt Audio element from QML) one or several of these things happens:

1. WLAN connection is lost

2. Nettiradio randomly stops playing with the following error:

GStreamer encountered a general supporting library error

3. Sound quality sounds like phone call

4. Jolla turns off BT and forgets all BT settings

None of these happen with wired  or no headphones. What's going on?

Cheers,
jollailija
--
Lähetetty Jollastani