[SailfishDevel] Building Qt Messaging Framework (QMF)

dcaliste at free.fr dcaliste at free.fr
Tue Dec 27 16:37:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

À Mardi 27 décembre 2016, Erik Lundin a écrit :
> which seems to be the place where the interesting things happen.
> Specifically I would like to run the unit tests. However, QMF doesn't
> seem to be as easy to build as most other packages in mer-core.
I compiled it out of the box in the SDK some months ago from messagingframework repository. The QMF spec file is in rpm/qmf-qt5.spec.

The project is divided into two main parts under src, the library and the server, the server relying on the library itself.

If you want more information, you may ask here, I've worked a lot in QMailMessage.cpp.

Damien.