[SailfishDevel] (no subject)

jerome levreau levreau.jerome at vostoksystem.eu
Mon Dec 26 12:15:57 UTC 2016

hi,
can you be more specific because you gave us barely information to help you.

I'm assuming you want to embed an html page in a qml, just use
SilicaWebView, no additional import needed :

import QtQuick 2.2
import Sailfish.Silica 1.0

Page {
    id:page

 SilicaWebView {
        id:web
        visible: true
        anchors.fill: parent
        width: parent.width
        url:"your url can be set latter from javascript"
    }
}