[SailfishDevel] Sailfish sdk very unstable in linux

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 06:42:43 UTC 2016

joao morgado wrote:

> I dont have any ideia on how to debug this issue because either it works
> and I see the app deployed to the phone, or the laptop freezes completly
> unresponsible, no errors being show. @Riku: I just tried disabling the

Anything in the logfiles - or perhaps you use remote logging

> wifi, and connect the phone with usb cable, I got another freeze. Sharing
> internet from my phone is not a good solution for me :)

At least you know it is probably not related to wifi

to me it looks like kernel/or xorg issue or some other basic component
issue. I would try with some other kernel or distribution. It might be
related to your hardware, it might be not ... IMO Acer is not the most
reliable for using linux on top, but some debian stable, might be really
stable

regards