[SailfishDevel] First app (QML with some python) with some major problems

Matthew Vogt matthew.vogt at jolla.com
Fri Dec 9 01:40:54 UTC 2016

Hi alien.

I don't really follow your description of the issue with the PageStack.  Are you trying to use a Dialog, and have the 'accept' action replace the dialog with another page that you're creating?  If so, you need to use the 'acceptDestination' and 'acceptDestinationAction' properties.
https://sailfishos.org/develop/docs/silica/qml-sailfishsilica-sailfish-silica-dialog.html/#acceptDestination-prop

You can see an example of using these properties on your device in: /usr/usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Contacts/ContactBluetoothImport.qml

Why can't you use a ListModel in your ListView?

Thanks,
Matt