[SailfishDevel] missing build dependencies in mersdk-VM

Lichtinger, Bernhard Bernhard.Lichtinger at lrz.de
Mon Aug 29 14:57:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Have you installed the dev packages conman is missing?
> sb2 -t SailfishOS-armv7hl -m sdk-install -R zypper in <missing-pkg>

I had installed some of them, but as far as I understood the behaviour of mb2, it should install missing dependencies automatically.

So after manually installing all dependencies zypper could find, three packages cannot be found:
pkgconfig(xtables)
pkgconfig(libsystemd-daemon)
pkgconfig(libglibutil)

And pkgconfig(libgofonoext) cannot be installed because it has a dependency to libglibutil.