[SailfishDevel] Interact from other pages with the cover page

Michael Fuchs michfu at gmx.at
Mon Aug 29 12:19:33 UTC 2016

Hi Dylan,

Children from ApplicationWindow are AFAIK accessible everywhere.

harbour-example.qml:

ApplicationWindow {

   MyObject {
     id: mo
     someString: "Eins"

     function test(){}
   }
}

CoverPage.qml:

CoverBackground {
     CoverPlaceholder {
         text: mo.someString
     }
     CoverActionList {
         CoverAction {
             iconSource: "image://theme/icon-cover-play"
             onTriggered: mo.test()
         }
     }
}