[SailfishDevel] Harbour

jme.biz.jolladev at mengeling.com jme.biz.jolladev at mengeling.com
Fri Aug 12 14:50:18 UTC 2016

Heus nauta,

what is the current state of the harbour functionalities?

I have create an app, harbour published it but I fear the harbour web
interface is still incomplete.

- The whole process was not very verbose, neither on the accounts email
nor on the applications contact detail email I get any status changed
email. (I get a reject first, but later I found that the app has been
published after some changes by accident)
- I get the counter on installs, reviews etc. on the web dashboard but
i cannot view the reviews (nor do I can answer/add them in the web
interface). There is a "Last reviews" area but this seems to be a dummy.
- It looks like I als have no change in answering the reviews directly
on the phone. Only can write a review by myself but I think this should
not be the correct way.

I currently have no support web side but I will set one up over the
weekend. (for publishing a FAQ / TODO list) but a copy by hand of the
reviews is nothing I wish to do.

greetings
jek