[SailfishDevel] gstreamer rtspsrc issue

Mohammed Hassan mohammed.hassan at jollamobile.com
Sun Sep 13 17:39:15 UTC 2015

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 05:22:15PM +0300, Kaj-Michael Lang wrote:
> On pe, 2015-09-11 at 17:24 +0300, Mohammed Hassan wrote:
> > I did some more digging and it is a bug in glib.
> > _g_uri_parse_authority() fails to parse the URI but this seems to has
> > been fixed already. We are using an old glib and thus we are missing
> > those fixes. I will see what can be done regarding that.
>
> Thanks for digging deeper on this. I hope a fix will be included in the
> public final release.

Unfortunately it's too late to include the fix in the final 1.1.9 release.
I am trying to -however- include the fix in the update after 1.1.9 but
I cannot promise. GStreamer 0.10 is still there in 1.1.9 so you can
continue using it until the glib bug gets fixed.

> > If you want to be updated on the issue then please file a t.j.c
> > post ;-)
>
> Sure, I can do that.

Thanks. Please share the link when you do so.

Cheers,