[SailfishDevel] Update 2.0.1.3 and ssh

David Greaves david.greaves at jolla.com
Wed Oct 28 17:46:43 UTC 2015

Login to the device as root and:

cp /etc/ssh/sshd_config /etc/ssh/sshd_config.safe
cat <<EOF >> /etc/ssh/sshd_config
# Added this line to enable SDK to connect
Ciphers +aes128-cbc
EOF
systemctl restart sshd.service

Don't forget to fix it when the new QtC comes out!

WARNING: This does 'weaken' the ssh service on your device by allowing this
weaker cipher.

Note that 'normal' ssh connections would not typically be vulnerable but as you
can see, QtC uses this weak cipher by default :/

David