[SailfishDevel] UX issues

Petr Vytovtov osanwe at protonmail.ch
Sat Oct 24 20:53:22 UTC 2015

Hi!

First:
After tapping on the list item will be better to open **Page** which allows to edit details. Firstly, it is similar to standard Notes app (you can edit note ans save it when return to the notes list). Secondly, it looks simpler without **Dialog** header.

Second:
For adding new property to an item you can use two ways. The first way is using PushUpMenu (not PullDownMenu). It will provide the simple and clear way of adding new propery. The second way is using TextField. After starting typing text new empty TextField should appear below. If your properties contain only text information and do not have individual names maybe will be better to use this way. In other situations I prefer the first way.

Regards,
Petr