[SailfishDevel] How to require an exact sailfish version in rpm?

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:07:49 UTC 2015

But then certainly you shouldn't need to refer to exact Sailfish OS
version. Unless you want to tune the UI look, it's all about the versions
of libraries used, right? ;)

Best regards,
Artem.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Alexander Ladygin <fake.ae at gmail.com>
wrote:

> it's not for harbour, it's for openrepos
> Thanks Andrei, sailfish-version will do it
>
> On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Martin Grimme <martin.grimme at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> depending on the used libraries, Harbour tries to detect the required
>> OS version automatically. But you can also select it manually if
>> Harbour's guess doesn't look good to you.
>>

>> Martin

>> > You can also specify the is version in the harbour store listing.
>> >
>> > Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com
http://twitter.com/AgileArtem