[SailfishDevel] Workflow for co-development for desktop / sailfish silica

TE yurumi at gmx.de
Thu Oct 22 13:43:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

until now, my development workflow consists of coding and subsequently
testing on the device or emulator respectively. Every cycle takes quite
some time. Is there a neat way / architecture for co-developing for the
desktop and Silica UI. The aim would be to do most of the coding /
testing with the desktop target and switch to the emulator / device for
the Silica UI.

I would be grateful if anybody could share his/her experiences or workflow!

Cheers,
Thomas