[SailfishDevel] How to use Insomniac?

Jollailija Developer jollailija at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 09:28:09 UTC 2015

Thanks Tanghus! As discussed earlier, I needed to remove the /lib subfolder
from those paths to build the project. Now it makes the RPM packages
nicely, but I noticed some errors:
WARNING: translations.path is not defined: install target not created
- -

warning: File listed twice: /usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour

warning: File listed twice:
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch

warning: File listed twice:
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch

- -

warning: File listed twice:
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch/insomniac

warning: File listed twice:
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch/insomniac

warning: File listed twice:
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch/insomniac

warning: File listed twice:
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch/insomniac/libinsomniac.so

warning: File listed twice:
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch/insomniac/libinsomniac.so

warning: File listed twice:
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch/insomniac/libinsomniac.so

warning: File listed twice:
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch/insomniac/qmldir

warning: File listed twice:
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch/insomniac/qmldir

warning: File listed twice:
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch/insomniac/qmldir

warning: File listed twice: /usr/lib/debug/.build-id

Also, RPM validator says the following:

- -

Libraries

=========

INFO [
/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/harbour/simplestopwatch/insomniac/libinsomniac.so]
Shared library for private QML import (qmldir found)

PASSED

- -

Provides

========

ERROR [libinsomniac.so] 'Provides: libinsomniac.so' not allowed in RPM

FAILED

- -

Requires

========

ERROR [libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.17)] Cannot require shared library:
'libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.17)'

INFO [harbour-simplestopwatch] Please see our FAQ here:
https://harbour.jolla.com/faq#2.6.0 how to use '__provides_exclude_from'
and '__requires_exclude' .spec file to avoid that

FAILED

- -

RPATH

=====

OK [rpath in binary seems to be ok: '/usr/share/harbour-simplestopwatch/lib'
]

PASSED

- -

So, I can't submit it to the Harbour. How to fix? :) I updated my source
code at github.com/jollailija/simplestopwatch