[SailfishDevel] Installing files in user directory

jollailija at gmail.com jollailija at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 18:28:47 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm developing a net radio app called Nettiradio and I'd like to know how I could install files outside the regular /usr/share/harbour-appname. I would like to store my station list .txt file at /home/nemo/Nettiradio so the user could modify the list using a computer or a text editor app without having to use developer mode. I know it's against Harbour rules, but since Nettiradio is open source I think they could let it pass :)

Br,
jollailija

--
Lähetetty Jollastani