[SailfishDevel] Introducing the Jolla Tablet Developer Device loan program (Pilot)

Oleksii Serdiuk contacts at oleksii.name
Fri May 29 08:47:45 UTC 2015

And "The First One"s, who supported Jolla from their first days?

My Jolla was stolen recently and having a dev device would be nice to be
able to continue supporting my app on Sailfish OS. Simulator is quite
limited and I'm out of budget to buy new Jolla currently :-(

--
With best regards,
Oleksii Serdiuk