[SailfishDevel] QML Camera viewfinder resolution

Kalle Vahlman kalle.vahlman at movial.com
Tue May 12 15:33:50 UTC 2015

> Hello!
>
> When i'm trying to set camera viewfinder resolution with
> QCameraViewfinderSettingsControl::Resolution to screen size (to make it
> fullscreen) i'm getting "CameraBin error: "Internal data flow error.". What
> is the right way to change viewfinder resolution?

Setting the resolution (as I understand) requests the camera to record
at the resolution, which probably isn't possible with arbitrary
resolutions.

Instead you should simply resize your viewfinder rendering element,
which should scale the output automatically with the usually used
elements.

--
Kalle Vahlman, Movial Creative Technologies Inc.
Porkkalankatu 20, FI-00180 Helsinki