[SailfishDevel] Keeping background process running in Sailfish OS

E.S. Rosenberg es.rosenberg+sailfishos.org at gmail.com
Sun May 3 08:39:09 UTC 2015

I think it's the regular linux OOM killer, in general it doesn't kill
everything but it will/should kill up to the point that enough RAM was
freed to regain system stability...
So if your deamon has a very small RAM footprint the chance it will get
killed is much lower then if it's a RAM hog...

HTH,
Eli