[SailfishDevel] GCompris

Alex Smirnoff smirnoff.al at gmail.com
Fri May 1 21:35:53 UTC 2015

 Hi.
Regarding https://harbour.jolla.com/faq#5.3.0
Do we realy need to prefix in the code all the QtQuick.Controls and
QtQuick.GraphicalEffects imports with harbour.gcompris...
If we don't rename, if it will still work and
be acceptable for the jolla store (or will it break the validation
tool)?
Installing Controls and Effects under /usr/share/harbour-gcompris
should not be difficult.

PS. I have placed GCompris in openrepos. Everybody could install it and use.
https://openrepos.net/sites/default/files/packages/5362/harbour-gcompris-qt-0.34-1.armv7hl.rpm
You will also need to install
https://openrepos.net/sites/default/files/packages/5362/qt5-qtquickcontrols-5.2.2-0.armv7hl.rpm
before.