[SailfishDevel] Update previous page

Asser Lähdemäki sailfishmail at denden.pw
Thu Mar 19 09:37:41 UTC 2015

You may also pass a reference to your previous page to the page being pushed

property Page previousPage

Then when pushing, give the second param as {previousPage: pageId}. You may pass reference to any other object too.

Then call respective functions to act.

Note that the model-view approach is most likely better in the design point of view though..