[SailfishDevel] qml dbus send SMS

Roland Whitehead roland at quru.com
Wed Mar 18 12:07:16 UTC 2015

On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 at 20:20:06, Michael Fuchs wrote:

> This is exactly what the dbus call does.
> But your approach looks simpler, will try this one as well.

I wrote a nasty shell script to send SMS so that I could do so from my
desktop over ssh. There might be some nuggets there that might help with
your project. Serveral people have also raised other questions and
there's an alternate script. There is no hope that anything based on my
script would ever get into Harbour so don't bother trying - it's a hack!
I'm sure you will write something much better.

https://together.jolla.com/question/17992/sending-an-sms-via-the-command-line/

Roland
--
QURU Ltd, London