[SailfishDevel] qml dbus send SMS

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jolla.com
Tue Mar 17 19:16:20 UTC 2015

Just a reminder to people that harbour QA will most likely reject applications that send sms messages through dbus without opening official sms application. As recomended way is to open sms application with sms: tag (mailto: for email) where user can press send button himself. Like Qt.openUrlExternally("sms:123456789?body=XXX")

But ofcourse if your not aiming for harbour and are targeting openrepos then you can ignore that.

re, Jonni