[SailfishDevel] Update previous page

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Tue Mar 17 19:04:36 UTC 2015

El Tuesday 17 March 2015, Chris Walker escribió:
> The problems for me are 1) I need to attach models to lots of the
> tables in the CAMRA database file and I struggle with models, and 2) I
> cannot make the app connect to two databases. In doing item 1, I would
> also want the app to update a previous page, much as Florian does.

There are some Sailfish specific issues that you might have. I struggled a bit
in making Page navigation more or less elegant, since drilling down some
structure and pushing and popping pages is not that declarative, and I wasn't
that experienced with QML. Here, I would not mind extra documentation about
the Sailfish components (although isn't that necessary, I think it is well
documented in general, provided that you know Qt, or course).

But for 1, you should just search about it in the Qt normal sources. The Model
View Framework is extensively documented, and there are videos with full
training sessions recorded:

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/model-view-programming.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4X8oLgVORY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yppMnwshsk