[SailfishDevel] Update previous page

Florian Desneux florian.desneux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:07:07 UTC 2015

I'm afraid I don't understand or I'm doing my stuff in the wrong way...

I think I must read some documentation about signal...

Andrey: Your example suggests that I need a property readProperty on my 3th
page and connect it to a signal still on my 3th page so my second page is
aware if the change? No clue on how to do this but I will have a read :)

Thanks

> Hi Florian,
>
> When you mark a file as read, your model should be updated and the list on
> the previous page should be updated accordingly (this is done
> automatically).
>
> Hope this can help you.
>
> À mar. mars 17 13:01:04 2015 GMT+0100, Florian Desneux a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm wondering how can I refresh the page when the little white round in
> the
> > corner is clicked or a swipe left to right from the corner is triggered?
> >
> > Meaning: I'm on my 3th app page, I trigger an action (i.e. mark as read
> the
> > file), I go back to my 2th page on which there is a list of files. How
> can
> > I update the list's item (the file) so it's displayed as 'read' (i.e.
> with
> > an eye icon)?

> > the same ;) ).
> >
> > Regards,