[SailfishDevel] (no subject)

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:12:45 UTC 2015

Continuing on the orientation problem, you may see if the
SDL_setHint(SDL_HINT_ORIENTATION) method works. That should avoid
linking Qt, if you are not using it.

For the high cpu while hidden, maybe you can look at the sdl documentation here:

https://wiki.libsdl.org/SDL_WindowEvent

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Jonni Rainisto
<jonni.rainisto at jolla.com> wrote:
> What was the exact wording on power consumption reject? Usually that kind of
> reject reason comes if your application doesn't suspend when application is
> swiped to background (afaik on foreground you can consume about as much
> power as you want, but its a bad thing if your application doesn't follow
> window state changes and still is busylooping when swiped on background (or
> if cover-page is taking too much cpu cycled)).
>
> Br, Jonni

Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams