[SailfishDevel] App won't start

Peter Pykäläinen peter.pykalainen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 20:18:09 UTC 2015

This is the desktop file:

[Desktop Entry]

Type=Application

X-Nemo-Application-Type=silica-qt5

Icon=harbour-hextrap

Exec=harbour-hextrap

Name=Hex Trap

# translation example:

# your app name in German locale (de)

Name[de]=harbour-hextrap

This is the main.cpp:
#include <sailfishapp.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[]){    // SailfishApp::main() will
display "qml/template.qml", if you need more    // control over
initialization, you can use:    //    //   -
SailfishApp::application(int, char *[]) to get the QGuiApplication *
 //   - SailfishApp::createView() to get a new QQuickView * instance
 //   - SailfishApp::pathTo(QString) to get a QUrl to a resource file
  //    // To display the view, call "show()" (will show fullscreen on
device).
    return SailfishApp::main(argc, argv);}

spec and yaml -files I have not touched, they are in their defaults.

Sorry this app is not it github

// Peter Pykäläinen