[SailfishDevel] Porting gphoto2 to Sailfish

mikael.erkkilae at web.de mikael.erkkilae at web.de
Tue Mar 10 20:44:49 UTC 2015

Hello Sailfish developers,

I am newbie at developing but I would really like to contribute to this project.

I have started to port gphoto2 to sailfish/jolla and would hope to get some comments on how compiling and installing dependencies is  normally done. I have the feeling I did it quite straight-forward, without really knowing if this will work out or not. Especially having to use devel-su scares me because I don't want to corrupt my system.

See here:
https://together.jolla.com/question/86155/wiki-use-your-digital-camera-with-jolla-porting-gphoto2/

As next step I would try to install libltdl which is needed for gphoto. What are your thoughts?

Cheers