[SailfishDevel] Bluetooth service discovery not working since 1.1.2.16

Richard Rondu rondu.richard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:44:43 UTC 2015

alright, after some investigation, here are the partial traces of my app
and QtBluetooth (5.4.1) :

[D] ParrotZikTweeker::startAutoConnection:220 - Parrot device found (
"A0:14:3D:5E:9D:B5" ). Starting service discovery
[D] QBluetoothServiceDiscoveryAgentPrivate::start:96 - Discovery on:
"A0:14:3D:5E:9D:B5" Mode: 1
[D] QBluetoothServiceDiscoveryAgentPrivate::_q_createdDevice:362 - void
QBluetoothServiceDiscoveryAgentPrivate::_q_createdDevice(QDBusPendingCallWatcher*)
created "A0:14:3D:5E:9D:B5"
[D] ParrotZikTweeker::serviceDiscoveryFinished:822 - Service discovery
finished. Not connected. Retrying auto-connection in 3000
[D] QBluetoothServiceDiscoveryAgentPrivate::_q_createdDevice:370 - Create
device failed Error:  1104467516 "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AuthFailed"

It seems there is now an "AuthFailed" error with dbus. I'll look into it
but if anyone knows about this it'll be very helpful :-)

Cheers,

Richard

--

Richard Rondu