[SailfishDevel] Sailfish OS SDK 1506 update available now
jarkko.lehtoranta at jolla.com
Tue Jun 16 13:32:13 UTC 2015
Today (June 16th) at 13:00 UTC we have published new installers and
repositories of the Sailfish OS SDK.
The installers for this release of the SDK are available at
http://www.sailfishos.org. If you have an older beta release of the SDK,
you should see an update notification in the SailfishOS IDE.
SDK content has been updated to match Jolla Release 18.104.22.168
(Aaslakkajärvi). Please see below for detailed information of the changes.
A couple of things you should be aware of:
- As before, in this update the build engine, emulator and targets are
reinstalled so you will lose all changes you may have made in those -
However, if your application packaging is done correctly, rebuilding
your projects should reinstall the packages you have been using.
- Any customization done to SDK (adding new package repositories, adding
custom targets, additional source paths) will be removed during the
installation process so make your own backup of those before starting
- If you import existing projects made with a previous version of the
Sailfish OS SDK, make sure to select the correct kit in the project
configuration step. Both ARM and i486 kits are available.
- Package repository contents have been updated and consequently using a
previous SDK version with these package repositories is not supported.
- Supported host platforms can be found from:
- For more information, please see the SDK Beta-Qt5 known issues list
SDK IDE (Qt Creator):
- Added rpmvalidator deploy step
- Updated Sailfish Silica help documentation and examples
SDK Build engine:
- Build targets refreshed to Jolla release 22.214.171.124 level
- Emulator packages refreshed to Jolla release 126.96.36.199 level
If you have any questions, feel free to either send an email to this
mailing list: mailto:devel at lists.sailfishos.org, write it up in
http://together.jolla.com and tag your issue with 'sdk' or send an
e-mail to developer-care at jolla.com.
Jolla SDK Team
More information about the Devel