[SailfishDevel] ApplicationWindow.activate() does nothing

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Fri Jun 12 12:32:52 UTC 2015

Firstly:

*Sorry for the noise*

On Friday 12 June 2015 10:46:56 coderusinbox at gmail.com wrote:
> What example you want? For me just appWindow.activate() works.

Forget it. I haven't touched the code for over a year, so I had forgotten that
there are two places where the alarm could be triggered depending on the
precision of libiphb.

Sadly it only works when the display is on, not when waking up from "deep
sleep". I wonder if there's a way to activate the display?

Again, sorry for bothering you with my own bad memory :P

> And I have no idea what wrong with my mail. Using builtin Win8.1 mail
> client.

The HTML mails doesn't support proper quoting as seen in this reply. I can
probably get around that by setting my MUA up to only show HTML for certain
addresses. I recently had to do a fresh install on a new PC, as my cheap ALDI
PC decided to die an untimely death; just haven't gotten around to do the final
setup.

> Sent from Windows Mail

 than actually replying :P