[SailfishDevel] What's the correct way to do this?

Krisztian Olah fasza2mobile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:35:37 UTC 2015

You are passing a carmodel as an argument to carpassDetails, chances are you did not define member named id or register in carmodel, but probably that's not want to do anyway. You seem to expect carDetails to be some different type, I did not find any definition to its type other than it being a QVariant in careRecordsPage.qml.

The way you want to pass carDetails is correct, but you are passing the model.