[SailfishDevel] How do you evaluate the recent events of jolla

Peter leginee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 22:28:06 UTC 2015

I do not see the benefit of Sailfish without the Jolla Phone. I rather
buy the Fair Phone next then this Indian vendor thingy.
I am still waiting that Jolla offers something in their shop for the
other half.
Sounds stupid, but I want to support Jolla. And I buy at a Jolla shop.
Not somewhere else ...

But now I think the Phone is dead. Sad but true. So maybe I start
spending my money at the third party store.
Wasted opportunities. Why do Companies always try to make their
desicions without their buyers they already have.

So in the end. I agree with you Ville Määttä. This seperation Idea is a
dumb Idea, from my point of view.
Limitation of possibilities. Maybe the Indian Company requested the
seperation?

All the Best
Peter

---