[SailfishDevel] Support for paid applications

John Pietrzak jpietrzak8 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:52:55 UTC 2015

Hey, newbie question here.  Can I ask, is distribution via Jolla's
"harbor" (or some equivalent store) the only viable way to sell software
on a Sailfish device?  I'm not a huge fan of the "closed garden"
ecosystem used by Apple & Google.  I remember being able to purchase
Joikuspot on my N900 without going through any "store"...