[SailfishDevel] Ignoring source control directory in the final rpm

Reto Zingg reto.zingg at jolla.com
Fri Jan 23 14:31:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 23.01.2015 15:30, Juho Rutila wrote:
> Hi Reto,
>
> I didn't spot any wildcards, but the project is on
> https://github.com/jrutila/harbour-newsblur

hmm ok, I see the problem.

It's configured as "sailfishapp":
https://github.com/jrutila/harbour-newsblur/blob/master/harbour-newsblur.pro#L15

which drags in this:
https://github.com/sailfish-sdk/libsailfishapp/blob/master/data/sailfishapp.prf#L40-L45

so it's takes the whole qml folder in.

I guess the easiest would be to set the "sailfishapp_no_deploy_qml" so
that this part (L40-L45) of the prf file is not taken in and take care
of deploying the files in qml folder by yourself and ensure it does not
include the .git folder.

best regards
Reto