[SailfishDevel] Ignoring source control directory in the final rpm

Reto Zingg reto.zingg at jolla.com
Fri Jan 23 07:38:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 23.01.2015 08:53, Juho Rutila wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to validate an app to harbour. It was rejected because:
> Paths
> =====
> ERROR [/usr/share/harbour-newsblur/qml/feedlib/.git] Source control
> directories must not be included
>
> The reason for this is that I have a git submodule in the feedlib
> directory. What should I add and where to ignore the .git directory in
> there? I think it should be in .pro-file in the OTHER_FILES or something.

Yes it's very likely that you have some wildcard inclusion for a whole
folder, which contains the .git, in a .pro file.

Without your pro files and knowing your folder structure, it's a little
bit difficult to spot the exact problem :)
Do you have the project somewhere open in a repository?
Or could you provide the relevant .pro files and the directory structure?

Thanks and best regards
Reto