[SailfishDevel] Slow phone? (Was Re-reading the .desktop files?)

Jussi Vuorisalmi jussi.vuorisalmi at iki.fi
Wed Jan 21 19:41:05 UTC 2015

Hello,

On 21 January 2015 at 21:10, <simosk.salo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi There. I have the same problem. In my case it helps if I plug my
> phone to charger. Then I immediately can enter again. I have no
> extra on my phone and lots of disc space. Jolla care says they are
> unaware of this probkem but now there are at least the two of us.

It is not just the two of us:

https://together.jolla.com/question/76556/bug-long-wait-before-accepting-input-at-pin-code-screen/

> Mohammed Hassan kirjoitti ke tammikuuta 21 20:52:54 2015 GMT+0200:
> > Maybe your file system is full or needs balancing?
> > https://together.jolla.com/question/30822/root-and-home-disks-full-and-causing-various-problems/

I have 5.3 GB free space on root disk but that might still be the root cause.
However, looking at those instructions, fixing it does not sound very easy
or safe. Re-flashing the device would be much easier if I just had the flasher
and the SW image…

--
Jussi