[SailfishDevel] Mer (and Sailfish and anyone else using Mer) meetup/dinner at FOSDEM

David Greaves david at dgreaves.com
Wed Jan 21 16:56:10 UTC 2015

Hi all

We're planning a dinner at FOSDEM on the saturday night and I'd like to get some
numbers for the reservation.

The meals aren't cheap so I've asked for a €30/€40/€50 menu options at
http://www.restaurantvincent.com

I'll post more info as it arrives (like the menu choices - it's a steak place so
expect that but I'm hoping for a veggie option too)

Please fill in your name here:

https://together.jolla.com/question/77616/whos-actually-coming-to-the-mersailfish-meal-at-fosdem/

If you can't edit the wiki for any reason (no/new account) then email me (or
anyone) and I'll do it for you.

David

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."