[SailfishDevel] Gstreamer no output sound

Juho Hämäläinen juho.hamalainen at tieto.com
Tue Jan 20 12:25:24 UTC 2015

On 20.01.2015 10:13, Александр Крылков wrote:
> Hello everyone! I am stuck with one issue, I am developing an audio
> player and trying to play an audio via gstreamer, but there is no sound:
>
> I checked gstreamer via console:
>
> gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=/home/nemo/Music/Myfile.mp3 ! decodebin
> ! autoaudiosink
>
> And it is working fine!

gst-launch is statically set as "player" in resource policy
configuration, so it can be run without any extra work.

However when you are creating your own application, you will need to
acquire audio playback resources yourself. Check
https://github.com/nemomobile/libaudioresource if you are developing
C-only application or https://github.com/nemomobile/libaudioresource-qt
for Qt application. Attached also simple example extended from your code.

--
juho