[SailfishDevel] Harbour libssl and libcrypto

Reto Zingg reto.zingg at jolla.com
Tue Jan 20 10:41:50 UTC 2015

Hi Jakub,

On 19.01.2015 17:35, Reto Zingg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 19.01.2015 17:34, Jakub Skokan wrote:
>>
>> Forgot to mention that, it's here:
>>
>> https://github.com/aither64/haveclip-core
>>
>> Only submodule points to my private repo.
>>
>>> yeah that's why I was asking for the resulting RPM :)
>>
>> https://secure.havefun.cz/~aither/harbour-haveclip-0.14.0-1.armv7hl.rpm
>
> ok thx, I'll check it out.

Can you please try again to upload the RPM, it should now work.

Sorry for any inconveniences, we forgot to add the new allowed libraries
with update 10 too all relevant bits and pieces. So Harbour back-end
didn't know about it. Our admins now updated it, so it should work.

thanks for your patient and best regards
Reto