[SailfishDevel] Audio stream playback fails after device lock/power save

Kaj-Michael Lang milang at tal.org
Wed Jan 14 18:00:15 UTC 2015

On ke, 2015-01-14 at 19:13 +0200, Kaj-Michael Lang wrote:
> after the screen is locked (about 2-3 seconds) and blanked the stream
> start to stutter and after a while the connection is lost.

Interesting. On another WiFi AP the streaming is ok when sleeping.

Playing around with the settings on the problem AP it seems the DTIM
setting (had 2, changed to 1) affects the streaming performance when the
device is in power save mode. I still get short stutters in the playback
but it won't stop.

--
Kaj-Michael Lang <milang at tal.org>