[SailfishDevel] Installation trouble with the SDK

Kim Foder kim at foder.dk
Fri Jan 9 19:54:43 UTC 2015

HI Olah

> You can switch off the overlay scrollbar thing with "export
> LIBOVERLAY_SCROLLBAR=0", did you try if that helps?

Yes, thats some of the first things I tried (it's mentioned under known
problem for the SDK)

>  Alternatively you could find out wether it is a Unity problem by
> installing another desktop say LXDE; I doubt it is related.

I'm using KDE, but have the overlay scrollbar thingy installed, thats
why I decided to try and uninstall it, unfortunatly this didn't have any
effect.

Also, I do not believe this problem is related as the description says
it freezes with 100% cup, in my case it freezes with 0% cpu. It was
mostly just to have it tested, that I did the uninstall.