[SailfishDevel] Questions about not yet allowed APIs

Reto Zingg reto.zingg at jolla.com
Fri Jan 9 08:32:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 12.01.2014 06:43, Timur Kristóf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to ask about status & ETA about the following QML imports, ie.
> what's their current status (stability, maturity, etc) and when are we
> going to be able to use them in the harbour.
>
> import Qt.labs.settings 1.0

anything starting with "Qt.labs" is kinda red flag, no ETA on that yet.
Has overlapping functionality with other org.nemomobile modules.

> import QtGraphicalEffects 1.0

On 07. Jan 2015 Harbour QA started to accept submissions which use
QtGraphicalEffects 1.0.

> import QtFeedback 5.0

Is lacking an upstream maintainer and promised API stability. Once in
place we can allow it in Harbour.

> import QtDocGallery 5.0

Is under review. No ETA.

> import org.nemomobile.ngf 1.0
> import org.nemomobile.notifications 1.0

all "org.nemomobile" imports need a maintainer, API stability and
documentation. Once that is in place we will allow them in Harbour.

br
Reto