[SailfishDevel] Adding telepathy connection manager

Teemu Varsamäki teemu.varsamaki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 18:02:01 UTC 2015

I almost managed to get it to work.

Basically I just copied all the stuff from Jabber plugin and changed
connection manager and protocol from gabble and jabber to morse and
telegram. Now it creates the account, and requests the code etc. Everything
seems to work as they should, but now I have no idea how to input the code.
Any ideas?

-Teemu