[SailfishDevel] Adding telepathy connection manager

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 3 17:00:06 UTC 2015

"Just" I was looking for it some time ago, but it seems not to be as easy as you might think. It seems that the accounts part is based on nemo mw, but modified by Jolla.

Maybe I'm wrong, in this case I'm sorry and would be realy happy if you could point to some example, project, app, code that shows how to do this.

Thanks a lot.

Gabriel.

Am Sa. Jan. 3 17:54:22 2015 GMT+0100 schrieb Андрей Кожевников:
> You just need to create accounts plugin for it.
> 03.01.2015 14:56 пользователь "Teemu Varsamäki" <teemu.varsamaki at gmail.com>
> написал:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I found this Telegram connection manager project
> > https://akulichalexandr.wordpress.com/2014/05/26/telegram-connection-manager-gsoc-2014-task-overview/comment-page-1/#comment-63
> > and just out of curiosity compiled it for Sailfish. It seems to work, I can
> > add an account with mc-tool and request online status etc, but the account
> > does not show up in settings and I can't control its presence from the
> > notification view.
> >
> > Is it possible to use the connection manager from Sailfish UI?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Teemu Varsamäki

Gesendet von meinem Jolla