[SailfishDevel] QtMultimedia support

Michael Neufing michael at neufing.org
Wed Feb 25 13:19:05 UTC 2015

If you read the documentation of the QML SoundEffect element [1], then
you can see, that only uncompressed sound files (WAV) are supported by
it.

For other audio formats, use MediaPlayer [2].

[1] http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtmultimedia-soundeffect.html#details
[2] http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtmultimedia-mediaplayer.html

--
*Michael Neufing*