[SailfishDevel] Sailfish OS porting request

Goulagman goulagman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:43:18 UTC 2015

> Why don't you use your backup Lumia 521 then?

Because it is a US phone and I live in Europe so I don't have 4G (I bought
it because I spent 6 months in the US). Also, I use Android apps everyday
to see the delays on train services and the application only exists for
Android and iPhones.

> But if you have to be
> somehow reachable all the time, then voicemail can be a good thing.

I don't see why I should change my usage because of a phone limitations.
The phone should adapt to my needs. But this is only one problem among
others. That won't be a problem for long I think because somebody fixed it,
but I don't want to have to install openrepos and download patches.

> Other things I don't see being necessary in most cases, why would you
> want to send multimega attachement in email anyway? Or do you mean by
> mistake?

I did it by mistake. It shouldn't completely freeze the phone.

Alex.