[SailfishDevel] Sailfish OS porting request

Cathal (Phone) cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Mon Feb 16 12:35:54 UTC 2015

Pity how many of those problems are really software issues that an open source system would likely have fixed by now. Large attachments freezing phone sounds like attachments are all in RAM, a better way probably wouldn't be overly taxing to write.

Perhaps you, too, ought to be excited about Glacier? :)