[SailfishDevel] Developer wiki?

Eric Le Roux eric.leroux at jolla.com
Fri Feb 6 11:06:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

We plan to deploy a sailfishos dedicated wiki in March timeframe so we can
address the need for such documentation and consolidate some of the
information that is currently scattered across mer/nemomobile wikis.
This is aligned with the sailfishos.org site renewal, priority is given
first to restoring the silica documentation and broaden the scope of the
site to accomodate other audiences than developers only.

Cheers,
Eric