[SailfishDevel] Front camera access

Billy Pitiot billy at aito-touch.com
Thu Feb 5 11:06:08 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am currently trying to access the front camera of the Jolla phone. I
managed to get a VideoOutput to display the rear camera using import
QtMultimedia 5.0 but I do not understand how to change to the front camera.
I have seen some examples like this code for CameraPlus:
https://gitorious.org/cameraplus

But if I try to compile it using Sailfish IDE, I get such errors:
No provider of 'gstreamer1.0' found.
No provider of 'pkgconfig(gstreamer-1.0)' found.
pkgconfig(gstreamer-1.0) is needed by harbour-cameraplus-0-1.armv7hl

Am I missing something? What should I rather use?

Billy